- ( 1.5 cups, divided ) Mint
- ( 1.5 cups ) Vodka — Titos
- ( 1.5 cups ) Granulated Sugar
- ( 1 cup ) Water
- ( 3-5 drops ) Green Food Dye, optional
- Measure out 1 cup of mint leaves and tear them in quarters Place mint leaves in a sealable glass jar and pour vodka on top. Shake and let steep for 12 hours.
- After steeping is complete, strain mint leaves from infused vodka. Return infused vodka to the jar.
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil, and let simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, then add syrup to mint-infused vodka.
- Take the additional 1/2 cup of mint leaves, tear them, and add them to the jar. Shake and let steep for 10 hours.
- Strain twice to remove all mint leaves, keep in resealable bottle. Optionally, add drops of green food dye until desired color.
Adapted from seriouseats. I will be modifying the ratios in a future update.