- ( 14 oz ) Sweetend Condensed Milk
- ( 12 oz ) Evaporated Milk
- ( 2 Tbsp ) Jasmine Rice
- ( 2 Tbsp ) Almond Flour
- ( 4 (3 inch) sticks ) Cinnamon Sticks
- ( 2/3 cup ) Cold Water
- ( 1.5 oz ) Rum (optional, when serving)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Whisk the condensed milk, evaporated milk, and water together in a container.
- Add the rice and almond flour & whisk again.
- Add the cinnamon sticks.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Strain into a bowl, pressing hard on the solids. Discard the solids.
- To serve, pour into a tall glass filled with ice. Optionally, add rum and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.