- Using Shallow NNs to Improve Kion/Pion Classification.
Analyzed detector readings from the Belle particle collider to classify the presence of kions and pions, improving upon the previous benchmark and achieving over 90% accuracy.Read More
- Prediction of Thermal Output Trends
Classifying thermal types and forecasting future eruptions using Gaussian Mixture Modeling and Bayesian Analysis.Read More
- Do the Pleiades Spin in the Same Direction?
Determining if the spin of cluster members are isotropically—randomly—distributed or inherit some global rotation using Heirarchical Bayesian Analysis.Read More
- SVM Binary Classification on Embryo Growth Curves
Analyzing embryotic growth curves to determine the probability of euploid/aneuploid creation using the scikit learn framework.Read More
- Developing Analysis Tools for Star Clusters Detected by VVV Survey
Various Python analysis tools for cluster analysis for the survey teamRead More
- Impacts of Radio Jet Driven Outflows on Host Galaxy Evolution
Inspect the kinematics of Active Galactic Nuclei (AGNs) to determine evolutionary impacts.Read More
- Thieving Stars Caught by Kepler: A Search for Intermittent Accretors in Kepler Binary Systems
Analyzing photometric data by Kepler to search for symbiotic binary systems.Read More