- ( 1.5 oz ) Tequila, Reposado — Xicaru
- ( 1.5 oz ) Sweet and Sour Mix — homemade
- ( 0.5 oz ) Fresh Lime Juice
- ( 0.75 oz ) Agave Nectar
- ( Approximately 1/4 of a mango ) Mango Chunks
- Kiawe wood smoked ancho chile salt
- Lime wedges
- Rub one lime wedge around the outside rim of a rocks glass to moisten it. Pour a couple of tablespoons of the smoked chile salt into a saucer. Roll the rim of the glass in the salt and shake off the excess. Top off the glass with ice and store in the freezer.
- Combine the remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker and gently crush the mangos with a muddler.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake hard.
- Double strain mixture into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with additional lime wedge.